Deadline 30 June 2015
The National Original Print Exhibition is an annual open show established by the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, with the aim of promoting the best of printmaking to a wider audience.
Bankside Gallery will host the exhibition, a well-respected gallery in a prime location next to Tate Modern on London’s South Bank.
All forms of original printmaking are eligible for entry.
Selection will be made from digital submissions with an entry fee of £12.00 per entry (£8.00 for students). Selected works will be exhibited at Bankside Gallery, 48 Hopton Street, London SE1 9JH (next to Tate Modern) from Tue 15 – Sun 27 September 2015
Arts Club Charitable Trust Award – £1000 / Printmaking Today Award – Editorial Feature / Zenith Purchase Prize selected by Deborah Roslund Hon RE / Great Art Prize / R K Burt Exhibition Award – Solo Show / John Purcell Paper Award / Hawthorn Printmakers Supplies Award / Intaglio Printmaker Prize / The Badger Press Award / The Regional Print Centre Wrexham Award / Hot Bed Press Bursary / Birmingham Printmakers Award / East London Printmakers Prize / GALLERIES MAGAZINE PRIZE – Full page colour advert.
- Mychael Barratt (President of the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers)
- Stanley Jones (Master Printer and founder of the Curwen studio)
- Deborah Orr (Guardian Newspaper Columnist)
- Ciara Phillips (2014 Turner Prize Finalist)
- Trevor Price (Vice President of the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers)
- Gill Saunders (Senior Curator of Prints at the V&A Museum)