Friday 29 January
What does it take to operate as an independent curator and to work effectively and creatively within established arts organisations?
Curators Bárbara Rodríguez Muñoz and Anna Gritz bring their expertise and advice, exploring:
- The multifaceted role of curator
- Investigation of both institutional and independent approach to exhibition organisation
- Looking at exhibition logistics (registrar templates, budget, scheduling)
- Clarifying your theoretical / conceptual concerns: different strategies of exhibition construction
- Public commissions, outside the gallery