24 March – 5 June 2016
Camden Arts Centre, London
Franciszka and Stefan Themerson were partners and creative collaborators from 1929 until their deaths in 1988. Their art spanned painting, photography, film, theatre, literature, concrete poetry, book design, and satirical drawing. Driven by a dedication to defy convention and disregard boundaries between disciplines, their eclectic practice was distinguished by constant reinvention and technical experiment in every field.